Thursday, August 19, 2010

Good Morning

Good morning, as you rise and shine

Another day in life is here

The hour has come to redefine

Your journey ‘cross the wild frontier

Beneath a sky, in cobalt hue

You’ll stroll along your merry route

While I hope all the best for you

As you continue your pursuit.


Good morning, as the moonlight fades

And you begin your daily chores

The dawn is bright; open the shades

Then, dream until each wish is yours

Throughout the day, you’ll move in stride

As I hold your heart in each prayer

Every time that you look outside

You’ll know that I am waiting there.


Good morning, as you greet the world

Once more, your life begins anew

A fresh beginning has unfurled

And brought your goals within your view

While you seek to embrace your dreams

I’ll wish you well, ‘til day is done

I’ll keep you safe, beneath my beams

Have a great day! Regards, the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment