Sunday, September 12, 2010

May I Have This Dance With You...?


Jewels and sparkles take me there...

Transport me from a world of care
To that place all girls can share
Destination: what to wear?
Dress me up can hardly wait
All dolled up can't be late
Just as pretty as can be
For a night of fantasy
Dazzling swirls of sparkling light
Colors dancing in the night
Sweetest dreams are coming true
May I have this dance with you?
Too soon it's over, heading home
Standing at my door alone
One sweet kiss to say goodnight
One cozy hug; all is right
Tomarrow plain and ordinaire
But with my memories fond and fair




If i could describe my evening in one word, it would be Perfect. Everything was so perfect. I was able to go to Viewmont's Homecoming, yesterday, September 11. I had the most enjoyable time, and truly loved every second of it! Not to mention i had the Best group.. and most Handsome date :) what can i say, it was simply perfect.


2 comments:

  1. you look absolutely stunning! so glad you had a "perfect" time
    xo
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh jenna, you are so beautiful! i can't get over it. i love you more than life :) i'm secretly jealous of you. :)

    ReplyDelete