Tuesday, January 25, 2011


This picture literally takes my breath away... it's not helping a mind that is already on the prowl for an escape.  
you know those times you are searching for something to look forward to?   
 i don't believe the solution has to be as extravagant as some large travel... but a new project or idea to get really excited about would be nice.  

inspiration shouldn't be too difficult to come by, so i need to keep an open mind and just be okay with the January-ness of it all.  i do kinda wonder what ideas will come along next... and i can't wait to find out!

2 comments:

  1. Jenna Elizabeth Welling...can I just tell you that I think are the greatest? Honestly I do. And in case you didn't know this already, I look up to you and admire you oh so much. Thanks for being so amazing!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caddy you are the sweetest. Thank you so much for taking the time to make my day :) you're incredible. I miss you :)

    ReplyDelete