Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Things I Didn’t Know I Loved

Beautiful,beauty,fashion,girl,life,photograph y-b6f54fb8534caa368402551344cdeaf8_h_large
It’s 2011 February 16
The sun is shining brighter
than it has in quite some time
I didn't know I loved the feel
Of the warmth resting on my skin
The windows rolled down
And the music dancing in the air

I didn’t know I loved the English language
And then you spoke to me that way
The words softly slipped off your tongue
And wrapped in your lyrics I dreamed to stay

The sun setting melts away the remains of a broken day
Leaving the despair of the dark night
I didn’t know I loved the hurt and the blackness
Then I saw hope written in bright illuminations
Filling the evening sky

I didn’t know I loved the cold
The snow disabling me to move my aching body
The clear sky sprinkles
Twinkling delicate powder
The first snowfall reminds that magic does exist

I didn’t know I loved so many things
The wonders surrounding
If I take the time to open my eyes
Never cease to AMAZE me

1 comment: