Monday, March 1, 2010

A Few of the Now's..

My likes:


*trucks- I have this crazy obsession with old trucks, when I see one I get weak at the knees and when I get to actually ride in them… you could not find a happier person.


*sunsets- there is nothing I like better than unwinding at the end of the day to an incredible sunset, the way the colors melt into the sky truly just fascinates me. You’ll find me every night either outside or by a window watching my sunset.


*The Notebook- my very favorite movie. I believe I watched it eight times in one weekend. It never gets old to me, and somehow I manage to cry every time I watch it. It’s the most beautiful love story ever written. I love The Notebook!


*apples- I am always eating apples. I eat at least three to four apples a day, and you know something is wrong if I’m not eating one!


*late night walks- this year has been full of late night walks. I am always going out on a walk both to be alone and think, or bringing a friend to talk. Nothing feels better than being outside and being alone or enjoying a best friends company.




My dislikes:


*crutches- this year I sprained my ankles and have had to be on crutches the last two weeks… with about three more to go, I hate crutches! Everything about them, they hurt and are so inconvenient and uncomfortable I hope to never use them again.


*nothing on the radio- there is probably not one thing I can’t stand more than to not have a good song on the radio. It frustrates me so badly when I’m listening and turning the dial in search for a good song... but all that is filling the car is commercials and bad music. I can’t stand it.


*failure- is a word I’d prefer to keep out of my vocabulary. The thought alone gives me a pit in my stomach. Failure is one thing I’m truly afraid or.




Popular:


*iPod- iPods are HUGE right now. Everyone has one; I’ve gone through three in the last four years. I don’t leave my house without my iPod I love my music!


*Obama- Obama is our current president, recently elected. It seems as if he’s a movie star. His picture is everywhere; there are shirts, magazines, newspapers, bags, ect. He is the first African American president… history has been made.



No comments:

Post a Comment